Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Quick update..

So as of today I've lost 23.6 lbs, and I'm down a pant size. (But I still don't think it really shows much.) I don't know how much longer I can or will hold out. I think I'll edit my sugar goals to allowing myself sugar 1-2 days/month, and then I think even if I completely gorge on those 1-2 days, I'll still be doing SO much better than if I allow it all the time, and I'll probably stick to my goals longer if I know that I'm not saying goodbye forever, but we'll see. I think I'm going to try to hold out through at least Easter, maybe pretend it's Lent or something. Anyway, thanks for all the support!

4 comments:

ruthio said...

tenise--that's awesome! way to be strong!

Tenise said...

Thanks! It was a challenge today when we brought birthday cake and ice cream and brownies into dad at work, and there were doughnuts for everyone too. But I didn't even have a "taste."

Sherian said...

Geeeeez... where have I been??? CONGRATS! That is so awesome... and for someone who's been there... I know how truly dedicated you've been. Seriously, you deserve every one of those pounds you've shed. I'm sure it shows, you just look at yourself everyday. I'm most positive that someone who hasn't seen you in a month will be floored. Really... CONGRATS!!!

Andrea said...

Tenise, since FB, I have been ignoring the blogs a bit, well alot. OH, when I came over to your blog today, I realized how much I am missing the blogging world. I love your post! YOU are AWESOME! Way to go with the weight loss, you are an inspiration. I can't believe you had donuts, ice cream and cake and didn't even take a taste. You are my HERO! I want to be like you. I have absolutely NO will power! Good job on all the hard work!