Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Apparently I did something, and Christmas pictures continued... Vintage edition

So apparently I did something with my last post when I was centering something that centered every post on my blog. Weird. But, I have no time to fix it now. I still have presents to make, stuff to pack and a photos to resave from my blog, because I don't know how to resize them. I'm starting to think it would have been easier to just google "How to resize your pictures.." But now I'm too invested, so I'll carry on.

(I fixed the centered thing..)

Sariah in kindergarten with colored cookie dough.


Helam

My cute girls


I love Essi. She has so much exuberance for everything in life. She's such a great example. She's a nut.




Another one with Helam and Santa. Doesn't it look like they're both taking a nap?
I love babies and Santa!



My Grandma reading to my girls a few years ago. Isn't she beautiful? This is the grandma whose home we'll be visiting for Christmas! I'm so excited!





This is (I believe) my Aunt Kathy. I just seriously love this picture and I think it's one of the greatest Christmas pictures ever!




Another great Christmas picture! My aunts.. Julie and Sharla!


I love this picture. My dad is the little boy, I think that the other two are Julie and Sharla, but I can't tell which is which. I think Julie is in the igloo. Then in back this is embarrassing, but the picture is too blurry that I can't tell if it's my grandma or grandpa! (Or someone else entirely!) My dad (the little boy on your left) later built an awesome igloo like this with his kids. (Me.)



Isn't this adorable? My dad is the little boy in the red hat.


Julie, Sharla, my Dad, half of my Grandma


My dad, Sharla, Julie My grandma most likely made the dresses behind the girls.

For some reason I can't write under this next picture which is of my cousin, and my brothers, Ammon and Daniel. We loved these blocks growing up, and played with them whenever we went to my grandparents. Now my kids play with them!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Ammon was JUST telling me about the "exo-skeleton" blocks they played with at Grandma and Grandpa's house. That's a pretty sweet picture.

trista said...

So many memories! I am so glad that you have all of those. doesn't grandma look like she could be a model for grandmas. she is so cute!