Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Random Christmas pictures.

Okay, so this post is because I do not know how to resize pictures in my Windows picture whatever. So here are a ton of pictures that I want to use for our family's Christmas Songbook. (Notice the pictures of me that I'm saving for posterity are of me from last Christmas, when I was 50 lbs lighter! :D ) So, here are random pictures of Christmas' past and present... I'll explain some of them, just because I really like these.

***Edited to add...Well, the ones I wanted to add the most just are not coming up for some reason. Very VERY irritating. They are the ones from a Christmas Carol. There is a great one of Jerrod and I kissing that I wanted to put on a page with a song about mistletoe. That picture was what inspired this (and the next 2) posts of pictures. So now I think I'll end up just printing the songs with no pictures. But I'll leave these up here for now, and hopefully get those Christmas Carol pictures up sometime. Merry Christmas!


Isn't this sweet? This is Sariah in 1st grade. She's holding a small nutcracker, and I think she looks as precious as can be! In the background is her stocking that my Grandma Fife knitted for her! (or crocheted.) My great grandma used to make those for all of us, and I was so thrilled to get a matching stocking for Sariah from my grandma. Now I just need to convince one of my sisters that they want to learn how to do that.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I absolutely love all your random Christmas pictures. What a fabulous idea. Thanks for sharing. It's funny how seeing your pictures reminded me of things from my own life as a kid. Thanks for helping to spark the memories again.