Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quick Update

Things are good here. Jerrod has been gone working for about 3 weeks, so I've been single mommin' it. I realize that it's not really single momming, as he's working and providing the income, but it's been me and the kids for the past few weeks.

It's going surprisingly well. First let me say I really REALLY love Jerrod, and I think he's awesome and I like him being at home with the family. Besides a brief (COLD) stint where our propane ran out (I now know how to check it), and a pretty nasty trip to the dump, things are kind of great. It's kind of nice to be on my own schedule, doing things when and how I want to, and what I want to nearly all the time. Also, even though "he's the clean one" I have to say, our house has been pret-ty clean while he's been gone. I'm just sayin'...

But, I do miss him, and I hope he can come home this weekend for Valentine's Day and his birthday. After a short visit, he'll probably be gone most of the time on and off for the next 2 months. So, does anyone want to hook up for some girl time? (Umm... with my kids?)

1 comment:

Dana, Proud mommy to 4 said...

where is he at? and where are you? I'd totally hook up for some mommy time, with kids of course. Let me know.